I really don't want to go back and see the last time I posted.
Its shameful, I know.
But its a new year! Yeah!
Its hard to believe that 2013 is here.
My biggest moment this year (I think) will be my oldest daughter graduating from high school.
I won't go there, as I'd prefer to save the tears for another day.
But, it's such a huge milestone and I am so proud of her.
Anyway, no tears.
I really hate new years goals. I think one time I have managed to accomplish what I set out to do.
All the other times either I didn't get it done, or I forgot whatever the goal was.
Probably about 2 weeks after I made it! LOL
But, still, its what people do, right?
And if its here, on my blog, I'll be slightly more accountable. I hope.
- Blogwise, I'd really like to get back to posting more often. I'm going to try for at least once a week and see how I do.
- Personally, its that never ending battle with the scale. I'd like to lose 10 pounds. Again.
- To go along with the weight loss, I'd love to find some kind of exercise that I can fit into my daily schedule.
Sewing....here we get a little more complicated.
UFO's are big on the list this year.
- I have my Valentine's quilt top that needs layered and quilted.
- Allie's quilt needs quilted, I pin basted it yesterday.
- Sew Spooky needs finished and then quilted
- Swoon.....maybe I can make this a BOM project and get some progress done on it, I only have 2 blocks completed.
- Sew more bags this year. Different bags. Fun bags.
- And maybe put a few things in my etsy store. You know, the one I've had for years and never done anything with!
Happy New Year!
May 2013 bless you in many ways!