Monday, February 21, 2011

Scattered Thoughts

I'm feeling slightly scattered.
Its been that kind of day.

Started with taking all 4 kids to the dentist for cleanings.
Good reports all around, but man, I wish they had been
better behaved.

Then, we ran a few errands.
And came home.
And I took a nap!
I was so tired!

This afternoon, I finished piecing my March table runner.
And started my March table square.
Love the runner.
Hate the square.
More on these laters.

Yesterday, I FINISHED the flannel baby
quilt for my brother.
So glad that is done!

And for the FNSI I finished
block #8 for the QuiltAlong.
Love how this turned out!
I hadn't figured out the basket stitch yet on
this machine, so after a bit of playing
around, I got it done.
All 8 block look like this:

I'm not much of a sampler person, so I hope I
like this when its done. I do love the Sunkissed
fabric's tho!

And, because my thoughts are scattered,
here are pics of my darling making breakfast
yesterday morning.
Strawberry crumble, anyone?
And check out that fancy apron she has on!
She picked out the fabric, I did the work.
She looks cute.
Even deal all the way around :)


No comments: