Sunday, July 10, 2011

Santa Sack Swap for Jen

I heard a rumor that Jen recieved her Santa Sack and loved it,
so now I can post pics of it!
I decided on a grocery bag to hold Jen's goodies, so that it will
be reusable when the swap is over.

This is the outside.
I couldn't get those darn pinwheels to look perfect
but its pretty close!

To make it usable all year, I made it reversible:
As a little added touch, I made a matching luggage tag
as the to/from:
Jen, I'm so glad you liked it, I had alot of fun
making it.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Melissa, what a great idea to make a bag like this. Its looks good and so useful. Your pinwheels look fine to me.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I L*O*V*E it!!! I wish I thought of that. You were very clever and it will get used year round. Thank you so much, Melissa!

PolkaDotClassic said...

Very cool idea!
and the colors are gorgeous :)
Have fun with the swap
Marta

Cheryll said...

The bag is PeRfEcT isn't it and so useful too! Just the right size to hold all the goodies until Xmas time! Haha.
Cheers :)

Carol said...

What a fabulous idea.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful xmas bag you made Melissa it is beautiful,well done this swap is a lot of fun.