Saturday, October 15, 2011

Not blogging, but sewing!

I guess with only 3 followers, no one probably misses me too much, but I have been BUSY!
Nothing I can really blog about tho, sorry!
I've been working on the girl's halloween costumes.
They need to be done by next Friday, so I'm getting down to crunch time and really don't have much progress. Some, but not near enough!
I've also been working on my Santa Sack Swap gifts.
THOSE I am so excited about!
I wish I could share!
Suffice it to say, I'm thrilled with what I am working on and may be making duplicates for myself.
And my family.
And the homeless guy on the corner.
And the crossing guards.
And.......I'm joking, I'm not really going to make it for all those people!
But they are darn cute!

Ok, my dear son is begging for the computer and its time to take the teens to their Homecoming dance.
Have a great night!


2 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh man! Now i really want to see what I'm getting! Even the homeless man on the corner is getting one! LOL!!

Donna said...

I may not be a registered follower...but I drop in now and then to check and see what you are up to!