Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Update

I meant to post yesterday,
as that would have been the 2 month mark since my last post.
No wonder I don't have many followers, huh?
 
Alot has happened since my last post, back in August.
My mom and my grandma came to visit.
I took senior pictures of my daughter.
I took regular, yearly pictures of the other kids.
I did a bit of golfing.
Drama club has started and is in full swing.
 
Fall decorations went up and came back down.
Halloween decorations are up.
Thanksgiving is already being planned,
Christmas lists have sorta been started in my head.
 
I guess my biggest time eater upper is this:
Yep, that's Adalynn.  She'll be 3 months old in a few days.
I don't get much done when she's around!
We laugh and talk and do lots of cuddling.
Of course, she also does a lot of fussing and crying; babies do that.
 
I've managed to get a few sewing things done anyway.
And if my iphone ever finishes syncing, I'll be able to show you something. I hope.
 
Yesterday I worked on Samantha's halloween costume.
Why is she always the one who wants work out of me?
Regardless, it's turning out cute and should be done before the annual teen halloween party on Saturday night.
The other kids bought a packaged costume, although Allie needs me to do a small bit of work to get her costume all pulled together.
Oh! And Nick picked out a scarey costume that he can't wear to school so hubby and I are going to design him a Lego Mini Figure costume for the parade at school.
 
Alright, no pics from the iphone this morning, maybe next time? As I think about it, I really do have alot quite a bit to show off.

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

she is a totally cutie!! I'm sure your day is full with just her. but when you get a chance, I would love to see what you've been working on. I hope by the end of this weekend, I will have LOTS to show! Okay, maybe not lots but some. ;)