Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Accounting

I like the idea of accountability, so I'm going
to give this a shot.
This week I have worked on several things, not all on my list of
things to do.

Projects Started:
-6 placemats for my sister for christmas
(all are pieced and waiting for quilting,
1 has the quilting started)
-table runner for my sister
(partially cut out)
-pajama's for my nephew
(cut out)

Projects Completed:
-2 eye masks for my niece and nephew
-2 fabric covered 4x6 photo albums
-24" quilted table square for my small kitchen table

Projects In Statis:
-quilt for my mom for christmas...needs a block appliqued
(haven't even started that part)
and then the last row attached and the edges sewn and then "ragged"
-receiving blanket size quilt for my new nephew
that is due to arrive in March
(the blocks are put together,
I need to applique a teddy bear into the middle block)
 and then finish piecing the top, quilt and bind

Projects on the To Do list:
too many to name without my list in front of me.
but I'm working on getting it all done!

This week's stats:
Currently in progress: 5
Completed projects: 5
New projects started: 3

No comments: