Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

Here are just a few things I've been working on lately...
These are wood letters that I painted and then cut fabric to fit.
I used modpodge to make the fabric stick and then had hubby screw them into a piece of wood for a base. My fall decorations are not near as awesome as some of my other holiday's, so I am working on adding more.

This wall hanging idea came out of Quilts and More (I think).
I added the borders to make it big enough for my wall.
What you can't see is that all those leaves are individual and appliqued on!

Rag Wreath

Hurricane Glass with dried beans (split peas, black beans, and corn) in it, tied with fall ribbon,
Its sitting on the runner I made last year.

My not so little trick or treaters.
Ninja, Tardis, Pirate and Ginny Weasley.
I made the Tardis and pirate

I Dream of Jeannie and Major Nelson.
I made my costume and put hubby's together from an old uniform he already had.

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You did a wonderful job on the costumes, Melissa!