Friday, December 16, 2011

FNSI

Tonight is the Friday Night Sew In.
I believe its the last one of the year!?!?!
Are you signed up?

I am! For me, the LAST possible mailing date to get things delivered by Christmas is Tuesday.
I have several projects that need done before then, so tonight and this weekend I will be spending a large amount of time in the cave.
Luckily, my mom isn't arriving here until the 28th. Why is that lucky? Hehe, cause it gives me extra time to get her things done!

Apparently there was some confusion when Jen made me what I called a lap quilt. She thought it was a table square, but its huge. I thought it was a lap quilt, but its small. Funny how that works, huh? Anyway, I found the perfect place for it. I folded it so it looks more like a diamond with flat sides and put it over the back of my rocking chair.

Its the perfect size, don't you think?
Although, it would also be perfect to cover my legs while I am sewing. Hmmmmmm, I may have to think about that.
Hope to "see" you tonight at the Sew In :)

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Looks fantastic!!! Great spot for it!