Sunday, December 11, 2011

Picture Perfect

Easter Roses
Quilt #10 of 11 in '11

Close up of quilting
......the story here is that I took a class on free motion quilting. The quilt top was supposed to be a plain piece of fabric. I decided that if I was going to the trouble of doing this amazing quilting, I wanted it to be on a pieced top. Problem was, I didn't have much time, so I settled on this simple design. I thought I would give the quilt away to a cousin who is having a girl in March, but decided to keep it as the first quilt I've free motioned. Since the colors are so Easter-y, that is when I'll display it.......

Christmas card holder

Peppermint Candy Pillow

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I dig your free motion quilting! Looks great! Mine is terrible which is why I don't do it. LOVE the peppermint pillow!