Monday, January 9, 2012

One Thing, One Week Challenge

You know Amy, right?
Amy, from Amy's Creative Side?
I started following her blog sometime last year.
She's a nice gal, has lots of kids, like me.
She does, and post's about, some really fun things.
And one thing she does is the One Week, One Thing Challenge.

I always have more then one thing going on, but sometimes this help's me get motivated.
And, she always has prizes :)
My one thing this week is to make another pillow cover for my couch.
Or two.
Plus, cut out at least one Swoon block.
But my One Thing, One Week is to get that pillow cover done.
I did one over christmas, but I think I forgot to show you, sorry!
I'll definitely have pics for you this week!


1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I have blocks that I started in 2010 to cover my couch pillows with. Those are on my 2012 list to be finished. I'm hoping sooner rather than later. Plus countless other things that I want to get done and they are taking up precious space in my head!