Monday, December 13, 2010

December Week 3 Goal

Ok, I'm putting my weekly goal down,
for all to see.

Not sure how I did last week, I know I didn't get done
all that I needed to.
Which means that I have even more to get done this week.
And from now til the end of the month, I'm making this my general goals for the week, not just my sewing goal. (which means the extra things that I need to get done, not my normal weekly chores)

So............here goes
  • finish table square for my brother (I am in the process of quilting it. hope to finish it tonight)
  • finish the baby quilt for my brother (this needs appliqued, it could be wishful thinking)
  • wrap and mail packages to my friend, my sister in law and my sister
  • organize my recipe cards so I make sure I have all the ingredients for the cookie baking that will start this weekend
I have lots of other things on my to do list, but these are the things that I feel MUST
get done. Wish me luck!

No comments: