Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Accounting

Projects Started:
Table Square for my brother and his wife
Table Square for my sister in law and her family

Projects Completed:
-pajama's for my niece
-2 christmas presents that I can't post about

Projects In Statis:
-quilt for my mom for christmas...needs a block appliqued
(haven't even started that part)
and then the last row attached and the edges sewn and then "ragged"
-receiving blanket size quilt for my new nephew
that is due to arrive in March
(the blocks are put together,
I need to applique a teddy bear into the middle block)
 and then finish piecing the top, quilt and bind

Projects on the To Do list:
-aprons for both my father and mother in law
......more and more and more...

I did get the fabric purchased and washed to
make the aprons for my in laws and the quilt
for my new to-be-born-in-March nephew.

This week's stats:
Currently in progress: 4
Completed projects: 3
New projects started: 2

No comments: