Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Shopping Trip

I really want to do a christmas block of the month club.
But the one I like is a bit out of my price range.
So I designed my own.
I ordered the Kate Spain for Moda 12 days of Christmas
Layer Cake from The Fat Quarter Shop.
Awesome selection and prices!

Today, I bought the background fabric
and the border fabric.
Its washed and sitting in the dryer right now.
Probably getting wrinkly.
So, I'm on my way to fold  and iron it.

But I'm excited! I've got 12 blocks sketched out.
Not in full detail.
And its already Jan 18, so I need to pick a block for this month
and get started.

In the meantime,
I finished piecing the pillow shams for my bed.
They turned out so much better then I ever expected.
I also started my valentine table runner.
That is going slowly. But I'm determined to let it
sit there until I am 100% certain how I want to finish it.

Until next time :)



No comments: