Saturday, January 22, 2011

FNSI Results

This FNSI was my first.
And it was a bit of a bummer
as the N stands for night.
And my sewing machine disturbs the
family when they are trying to watch tv.
But I had anticipated this and got quite a bit done
during the day.
I was working on my brother's new baby quilt.
He should be arriving at the end of March and I am ready
to have this done for him.
But I can't post pics on my blog
just in case he or his wife are spying on me <g>.

But you can check out the pictures that I uploaded to flickr!
So, I got most of the quilting done. And
what I didn't get done I finished this morning! Yeah!
So, its in a pile on my table waiting for binding.
Which is cut and ready.
But I need a break. That flannel is so different
to work with then cotton.
But its so soft :)
Just what I would want for my new baby :)

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Anything made with love is gorgeous. I'm sure your new member to the family will cuddle in it knowing his/her "aunt loves me."

Impera Magna said...

I love the quilt... baby quilts with bright colors are the best! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Bright is wonderful! Lucky baby. Great Friday night (day) project. There are a lot of things I could say about your sewing bothering the TV watching, but I'm not saying any of them.