Monday, January 24, 2011

One Thing, One Week Challenge Complete

My goal for last week was 2 parts:
To finish piecing
2 king size pillow shams, that will
eventually match the quilt
I plan on making for my bed.

I am happy to say I got that done!

The second part was to start working on a valentine
table runner.
And, I not only started, but completed the piecing!



And, just as a bonus, I also pieced this cute table square:


I got a few other projects worked on also, but these were my goals for the week!

Thanks Amy for the motivation!




11 comments:

Cindy Jo said...

My goodness! These are beautiful. Did you make your own pattern for the Valentine table runner and the table square?

Token Asian Friend said...

Those hearts are way cute! I have king shams ready to quilt, too, but I am lacking the motivation to start...thanks for inspiring me :)

Melinda said...

I have seen a few versions of that runner around...I think I like your table square better than all of them though!

Unknown said...

Really lovely, I like them both.

Marci Girl said...

Wow, you got a lot done! Congrats and they all look great!

bethanndodd said...

Great job on a big completions! Everything looks beautiful!

The Thompsons said...

I love your heart table runner and quilt- they are really cute!

Melissa said...

Thanks everyone! Both ideas for the valentine runner and table square came from Kimsbigadventure, but I redid all the sizing and changed things up a bit. I really like how they turned out!

Brenda said...

Very pretty! I love the runner and square!

Suzanne said...

Way to go! I always consider it a big feat if I can get a holiday thing done before the holiday. Hats off to you.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great projects, I really love the pillow shams!