Monday, May 16, 2011

Before Hawaii


This is my pile of "before Hawaii" sewing.
Actually, I have some fat quarter projects that aren't in that stack.
Yikes!
I guess I should get started.
I'm afraid to even count the number of projects in that stack.

But, I've already made some progress.
I GOT MY SANTA SACK DONE!!!

For today, I want to go through that whole stack and list everything out.
Then, pick what I want to work on this week.
After that, I'd really like to start the week by deciding on and finishing the backing for my Waiting for Spring quilt, so I can get it to the quilter's.

Also on today's list:
laundry and a pedicure.
Dh has a softball game tonight, but I'm guessing we'll be rained out.

I'm hoping for an easy, sewing-full week :)


1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

No fair!! I haven't even worked on mine yet!