Sunday, May 1, 2011

Santa Sack Swap

So, I joined Cheryl's Santa Sack Swap
about a month ago.
You can check out the details here.
Its going to be fun and I've been anxious for it to start.
I've already been planning in my mind what to get my partner.
Partners were assigned last night.
(Or this morning.
Cheryl is in Australia, so I have no idea what her night and morning are,
compared to mine! LOL)

But my partner is Jen. From Miss Punkie Pie!
I've been following her blog for months.
I don't even remember where I came across it,
but somewhere.
And she's FUN! So, I started stalking following her.
Her style is very similiar to mine.
She's fun and funny.
I enjoy her blog and I LOVE that
her and I like alot of the same things!
So, cheers to a perfect swap partner!
I'm really looking forward to getting to know you Jen!


1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Hooray!! I think Cheryl did a great job in partnering us because I thought the same exact thing. We have very similar tastes! I have a lot of ideas for you too. I have a list going in my sewing room. Whenever I get an idea, I write it down so I don't forget it. LOL!