- The first thing that comes to mind is that we've got 97 days until we leave for Hawaii! We were there in 2011 and had so much fun, so we're going back. I can't wait! (I couldn't find a photo of all 6 of us, so you just get one of my son with my husband and I)
- We got 4 or 5 inches of snow last night and there's no school today. I hope the kids go out and build a snowman!
- I sewed all day yesterday and it felt really good. Since we started homeschooling our son in October, sewing has moved to the back burner so its good to get something done!
- My mom is in town for the holidays and we've had a nice visit. We haven't done much of anything this time but its been nice to just hang out and be together.
- Its time for the Christmas decorations to come down and the winter stuff to come out. But I really have no desire to do it....we'll see how long it takes me! LOL
Have a great Friday!