Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Five


  1. Just when you think homeschooling is getting easier, you have a doozy of a day. Oh well. We go up, we go down, but the work get's done and I know the next day will be better.
  2. Sam's graduation quilt is started. Its all cut out, 1 block is done, and I have started chain piecing all the 10 inch blocks.
  3. I bought Amazon Prime today....I hope its worth it. I ordered a ton of stuff for Christmas using a friends Prime, so I know I love it and I use it, but dang, I didn't want to PAY for it! LOL
  4. Its going to be a busy weekend. I'm taking Sam to get her hair cut tonight, Cass has to work tomorrow, which means chauffering her back and forth, I believe Tim is taking 2 of the kids to an art museum during the day, and Sunday we're having lunch with friends and then back here for the Denver game at 4:30. Somewhere in between I need to clean house, do laundry, take down the rest of the Christmas decorations, SEW and relax. Prozac, please!
  5. Have you met my cats? We adopted Captain in July and Princess in December. They are both rescues and as sweet as can be. Captain is aloof and quiet, doesn't get into much and minds his own kitty business. Princess, on the other hand, gets into everything! She is your typical curious kitten and you never know where you're going to find her!

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

cute kitties!!

I piggy-back on my brother's Prime membership (for the last 2 years) but I would like to do it myself so that I can get all the perks and not just the free shipping.

I'll have to ask him when his Prime membership is up and I'll order it and he can piggy back off me. :)