Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Five

Its Friday again.....I've been meaning to blog all week, but haven't had any pics to go with a post, so I haven't posted and all of a sudden its the end of the week. I still don't have pictures, but I'm going to blog anyway!


  1. Samantha's graduation quilt is 24 10x10 blocks, 38 (I think) 6x10 blocks and 15 6x6 blocks. The 10x10 blocks are done, they just need trimmed up to an accurate 10x10. I am still working on making perfect squares.
  2. I really really really hope the Denver Bronco's win this weekend and make it into the SuperBowl!
  3. I'm already thinking of the Hawaii sewing I want to get done. I know Sam needs a new make up bag and I love this one. I use mine every day (this one isn't mine, it was a gift to my sister, but apparently, I don't have a picture of mine. You can change all the pockets around to make it fit what make up you use, its really great!)
  4. 3 day weekend!!! The christmas decorations are down, but they need put away, I need to do laundry and clean the house, but I really want to sew. And do nothing, which really means lay on the couch and read. We'll see what get's done!
  5. We're going prom dress shopping this weekend! That's always exciting, and I can't wait to see what Sam pick's out! I'm sure it and she will be beautiful!

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Happy prom dress shopping! I got some sewing done this weekend. I will be posting in the next couple of days.